26 مارس 2011

What is Crosses ?

 

you may wonder . what if i want to buy a currency without paying USD .but paying-selling another currency?

what if i want to buy Euro and sell for it GBP . is that possible ?

YEAH . it is .. you can buy and sell any currency for another one such as:

you can buy Euro via GBP its called  EUR/GBP . or you can buy Franc via Yen .. CHF/JPY

and so on , you can buy any currency without  the USD , and the currencies that purchased or sold otherwise the USD called

‘’Crosses’’ ..and the most famous Crosses at the Forex market is :

EUR/GBP  …..   EUR/JPY ……   EUR/CHF …..   GBP/JPY ..   GBP/CHF 

BUT… The vast majority of traders focused on purchasing and selling the 4 major currencies . and there is some prefer dealing with the Crosses.

My advice to you at first focus on the 4 major currencies only.. and then when you become expert . you can use the crosses ..

In the matter of fact .. the Crosses and the 4 major currencies accounting for over 95 % of the Forex market.

هناك 59 تعليقًا:

  1. Good response in return of this matter with real arguments and describing all
    concerning that.

    Here is my site fastcashadvancepaydayloans.com
    my website: http://fastcashadvancepaydayloans.com/

    ردحذف
  2. constantly i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their motive, and that
    is also happening with this article which I am reading
    here.

    Here is my web site - cash advance quick loans
    Review my site :: quick loans,fast loans,fast cash loan,quick cash advance,cash advance quick loans

    ردحذف
  3. continuously i used to read smaller content which also clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this article
    which I am reading here.

    my blog post ... quick cash advance
    Take a look at my page ; cash advance,cash advances,cash advance loans,cash advance quick loans,quick cash advance

    ردحذف
  4. I do trust all the ideas you have offered in your post.
    They are very convincing and can definitely work.

    Still, the posts are very short for novices. May just you please lengthen
    them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the
    post.

    my homepage: cash advance quick loans
    My website > quick cash advance

    ردحذف
  5. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site,
    as i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations really fastidious funny stuff
    too.

    Look at my blog - quick fast cash loans
    My webpage > quick cash advance

    ردحذف
  6. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a great job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog!

    my web page cash advance quick loans
    my website :: cash advance quick loans

    ردحذف
  7. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about trading with options.
    Regards

    Also visit my website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PcE-YfT-Y

    ردحذف
  8. My developer is trying to convince me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is
    there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

    My web page - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RzOqNkVMoE

    ردحذف
  9. Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be on
    the net the easiest factor to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst
    folks consider worries that they just do not understand
    about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as outlined out the whole thing
    without having side effect , other people could take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my web blog ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlwW8-iwjKY

    ردحذف
  10. I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers
    made good content as you did, the internet will be much more
    useful than ever before.

    My web page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvHtc6p4seE

    ردحذف
  11. It's an amazing post for all the online people; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    My website :: how to make More money from home

    ردحذف
  12. Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hey there, You've done an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

    Here is my web-site; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVaIM2Dh15E

    ردحذف
  13. I am really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever
    run into any browser compatibility issues? A couple of my blog readers have
    complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great
    in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?



    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcV2FV_g6ss

    ردحذف
  14. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I
    find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to
    give something back and help others like you aided me.


    Here is my site :: how to make free money online

    ردحذف
  15. Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely
    great. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and
    the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still
    care for to keep it wise. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

    Here is my webpage :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEp0uxx39fI

    ردحذف
  16. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We
    are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a
    community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful
    information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!


    my web page how to make your money grow fast

    ردحذف
  17. I always spent my half an hour to read this web site's articles or reviews all the time along with a cup of coffee.

    Here is my site: how to make alot of money fast

    ردحذف
  18. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough
    for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.


    My web site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izTRFX1H_oQ

    ردحذف
  19. If you are going for finest contents like me, only pay a quick
    visit this web page daily since it provides feature contents, thanks

    my webpage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA_ADwAcO2k

    ردحذف
  20. Hi there to every , for the reason that I am truly keen of reading this website's post to be updated daily. It consists of fastidious material.

    Also visit my web-site - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2wJ7MQ2AYQ

    ردحذف
  21. A very nice content you have given here about the forex trading it is very advisable a I really loved your way of giving knowledge about forex treading.

    ردحذف
  22. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to enhance
    my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    my web site :: quick cash loans

    ردحذف
  23. It's genuinely very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I just use web for that reason, and get the hottest information.

    Here is my webpage ... www.sawers.com.bo

    ردحذف
  24. Hi to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site,
    and your views are pleasant for new people.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; www.virtualworldsedu.info

    ردحذف
  25. I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can't find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any?
    Kindly let me recognize in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

    Check out my web page ... dev.bars-open.ru

    ردحذف
  26. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    my webpage http://www.barknetwork.com/user/230925/profile

    ردحذف
  27. hi!,I like your writing very a lot! proportion we communicate extra approximately your article on AOL?

    I require a specialist on this area to solve
    my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to see you.



    Also visit my blog ... http://www.wigsinlondon.co.uk/

    ردحذف
  28. Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us
    so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Great blog and terrific design.

    Feel free to surf to my web page http://www.coworkinglille.com

    ردحذف
  29. My brother recommended I would possibly like this website.
    He was totally right. This put up actually made my day.
    You can not imagine just how so much time I had
    spent for this information! Thank you!

    Stop by my web blog: how to Make money fast and free online

    ردحذف
  30. It's awesome to visit this web page and reading the views of all friends about this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

    My site :: get wigs in london

    ردحذف
  31. What a great Article! you addressed some really great point here which come up for discussion all the time.

    ردحذف
  32. You share here information about Crosses of Forex Market. it is beneficial for me i understand more about Crosses.
    thanks for this....

    ردحذف
  33. Howdy I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on
    Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like
    to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round entertaining
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I
    have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb b.


    Also visit my web blog - How to make fast money from home

    ردحذف
  34. Hi there, I found your website by means of Google whilst looking for a similar topic, your web site came up,
    it appears to be like good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

    Hello there, simply turned into alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you proceed this in future. Lots of folks will probably be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    Also visit my page - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlwW8-iwjKY

    ردحذف
  35. That is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very precise information… Thank you for sharing
    this one. A must read article!

    My web site; la perte de poids descend - -

    ردحذف
  36. Great blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost
    on everything. Would you propose starting with
    a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!

    my site: How make money

    ردحذف
  37. Commodity trading is done in MCX and NCDEX. Commodity traders dealing in GOLD, SILVER, COPPER etc should look for some commodity tips from the reliable sources so as to make their trading sessions as profitable sessions. Commodity market is picking pace at very rapid speed and offers very good returns.

    ردحذف
  38. I am really grateful to the owner of this web page who has shared this great article at here.


    My weblog - douglas pitassi ()

    ردحذف
  39. So, what is it that produces Nike Air Max stand out from each of one other sports activities trainers concerning Nike Air
    Max market. OMGPOP was founded in 2006, creating 35 other social games first on its
    own social network and then on Facebook and mobile platforms.
    This song is from one of the i - Pod commercials called "Mashup.

    Take a look at my web-site random access memories rar

    ردحذف
  40. I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
    never ound anny interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enogh for me.
    In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made goo content as you did,
    the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    My web blog :: where can you buy garcinia cambogia

    ردحذف
  41. First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry.I have to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future.keep it up.
    Intraday Trading Tips

    ردحذف
  42. Margin trading makes it impossible to wait too
    long with an open position. The most important tasks of trade is to make certain you realize why you are
    using this market place, and to uncover good training to use it effectively.
    As a matter of fact, even company names are not very important in swing
    trading.

    Here is my website ... forex australia airport

    ردحذف
  43. Here's good i will be really impresed. Would you see brand new crack
    for top 14 2014? you will get endless tokens throughout Best 10 become a footballing manager
    2014.

    Feel free to surf to my website; top eleven 2014 tokens hack

    ردحذف
  44. What's up, yes this paragraph is actually fastidious and I have learned
    lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.


    my web site; search engine

    ردحذف
  45. whoah this blog is great i really like reading your articles.
    Stay up the good work! You recognize, lots of persons are hunting round for this
    information, you can aid them greatly.

    My weblog ... search engine

    ردحذف
  46. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer
    for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I think I
    would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the
    load off, I'd love to write some material
    for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

    Please send me an e-mail if interested. Thanks!


    my web blog Alberton Leaking Pipe Repair

    ردحذف
  47. Hoԝdʏ just wanted tο give you a quick heads up.
    The words in yoսr article seem to Ьe running off the schreen in Opera.
    I'm not sure if thiѕ is a formɑtting issue or ѕomething tо do with internet bгowser compаtіbility but I figured ӏ'd
    post to llеt you know. The layout look greeat thօugh!
    Hope you get the issuye fixd soon. Cheers

    My website; premium garcinia cambogia reviews

    ردحذف
  48. Hey there! I've been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go
    ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas!

    Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!


    Have a look at my site: Zapatillas Nike Free Baratas

    ردحذف
  49. We are a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with helpful information to work on. You have
    performed an impressive activity and our entire neighborhood will likely be thankful to you.


    Look at my webpage :: Hcg diet maintenance phase Johannesburg

    ردحذف
  50. Keep on working, great job!

    my blog :: personal injury claims uk

    ردحذف
  51. It's truly a great and useful piec of info. I'm glad that you shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Here is my web blog - Garcinia Cambogia

    ردحذف
  52. I wanted to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of
    it. I've got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

    Also visit my web site - Supplements for weight loss Johannesburg

    ردحذف
  53. Hey I am so excited I found your site, I really found
    you by mistake, while I was searching on Bing for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a remarkable post and a
    all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the moment but
    I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic jo.

    Also visit my homepage accident personal injury claims

    ردحذف
  54. Greetings! I've been reading your weblog for some time
    now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a
    shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!


    Feel free to surf to my web site ... Weight loss plan for women Johannesburg

    ردحذف
  55. It's remarkable for me to have a website, which is beneficial in favor of my know-how.
    thanks admin

    my page ... personal claim injury

    ردحذف
  56. Hello! Someone in mmy Facebook group sjared this site with us
    so I came too take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and
    will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog
    and great design.

    Also visit my web site; bestpuregarciniacambogia.co.za

    ردحذف
  57. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious
    knowledge about unexpected emotions.

    my blog post road accident injury claims

    ردحذف
  58. I got this web site from my friend who shared with me
    about this website and now this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative content at this place.


    Visit my blog :: Personal Injury Protection

    ردحذف
  59. This shows how a crosses makes a very great thinking for various roundups
    Indian Stock Market Tips.

    ردحذف